- Controls fire in forklifts within seconds • The most efficient solution for isolating fire in electric forklifts
- Come in two sizes
- Delivered in a smartbag and requires no maintenance
- If kept in the smartbag the fire blanket has a lifetime warranty
SMALL – Size: 5 x 5 m | Weight: 15 kg
BIG – Size: 7 x 7 m | Weight: 30 kg
(Covers the cab, not the mast)
Warehouses • Ports • Factories • Manufacturing companies and other places where it is critical to control fire quickly
Handled by: 2
1. Place the fire blanket on the ground, next to the forklift, and roll it out.
2. Both grab your handle and safely pull the fire blanket over the forklift in one continuous movement.
3. Make sure the fire blanket is tight to the ground. Wait at least 20 minutes and let professional firefighters remove the fire blanket.
The fire blanket can be handled by one if you buy a rope and sandbag seperately. Attach the rope and sandbag to the fire blanket and throw the sandbag over the forklift and use the rope to pull the fire blanket over the forklift.
Fire in electric forklifts:
If you can hear strong fuzz sounds about every 2-15 seconds, you have a thermal runaway. Leave the fire blanket on until the sound stops. Thermal runaway is a
small fire that goes from cell to cell. The fire blanket will prevent the small fire from spreading elsewhere in the forklift. If the forklift has a mast, just cover the cab and pull the fire blanket down between the mast and cab.